* Did you know that part of the fine you pay goes into the judges' pension fund?
* Did you know that many court documents are 'signed' with a rubber-stamp?
* Did you know many attorneys have this rubber-stamp so they can fake the judge's signature?
* Did you know the IRS maintains a criminal investigation file on every Federal judge?
* Did you know that the Post Office is not authorised to serve process?
* Did you know that they are not bonded for that, they are not paid for it?
* Did you know the postman cannot see into the envelope, so he cannot swear to the contents of what he delivered (and he usually doesn't see who received it)?
* Do you realise that 'service by mail' is therefore illegal?
* Did you know that 'receiving' mail is a voluntary act, and you have the right to refuse mail?
* Did you know that you can report crooked judges to the Court Administrator? Use a complaint form.
* Did you know you can report crooked judges to the Insurance Commissioner?
* Did you know that many of the judges haven't signed the correct oath of office as specified in the state Constitution?
* Did you know that in many of these judges' oaths, the words 'and impartially' are gone?
* Did you know that if you do not have an attorney to represent you during sentencing, you cannot lawfully be sentenced?
* Did you know that you can ALWAYS remain silent because the State judge cannot grant you immunity from Federal prosecution?
* Did you know that the judges do not hold the full judicial power of the state?
* Did you know that they hold the military power?
* Are you aware that a mere signature is not defined by law as Evidence Rule 902.
* Did you know that if you have a complaint about an attorney, you will get much better results if you file your complaint with the Professional Liability Fund (the insurance arm of the Bar Association) as well a the Bar Association?
* Did you know that the PLF has a formal complaint procedure, and they actually pay out money?
* Did you know that the state Bar Association (run by the state Supreme Court) lets drug-addicted attorneys and judges continue to practice, and keeps them out of jail with a special program, the Attorney Assistance Program?
* Did you know that the original purpose of the Bar Associations was to weed out the most incompetent of the incompetent?