ESTOPPEL CONDITIONSAPPLY UPON DEFAULT
FOR PUBLIC FILING
<Your Full TitleCase Name>©TM (“We”, “us”and “ourselves”)
Mail Registered Post No.: <Reg Mail #> C/o- Post Office Box 0000
Town, Queensland 4000
My Ref: <Your initials>0001<date>
Chief Executive Officer and
Go via/Linkt (whoever or whatever the hell that is) (Collectively “you’’and “your”)
Reply Paid 87288
VIRGINIA BC QLD 4014
Withinthe universal maxim of law ‘notice to agent isnotice to principal and notice to
principal is notice to agent’. All addressed partiesJointly and Severally as well as their Successors, Nominees and assigns.
FINAL NOTICE AND NOTICE AND DEMAND FOR PAYMENT OF DEBT
OR ELSE NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST SOLICITATION
Re: Your offer for us to pay your “Road Toll”
With respect to toll fee/infringement/account number<number>
Dear Scott &Linkt,
We received yoursecond correspondence from Linkt when we collected our mail on <Date> atthe local Post Office which we elected to not open for refusal to claim itbeing you failed, refused or neglected to answer our previous correspondencestitled “NOTICE & DEMAND FOR FURTHER & BETTERPARTICULARS & NOTICE OF NON CONSENT” signed and dated 18 June 2018 (First Default), and “DEFAULTNOTICE AND DEMAND FOR PAYMENT OF DEBT OR ELSE NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESISTSOLICITATION” signed and dated <Date> (Second Default) nor did you deliver to us evidence of anyauthority to issue any toll notice or statement of account to us or how anyclaim to such authority applies to a man or women without first attaining saidman or woman’s consent to conducting business with you first.
Your secondcorrespondence, bearing what purports to be a toll notice but was unopened andreturned to you by us inscribed/MARKED: “UNCLAIMED, MAIL FRAUD, NO CONSENT TOOFFER TO CONTRACT, RETURN TO SENDER FOR CAUSE WITHOUT DISHONOUR” across theface of the envelope. Our intellectual property was clearly visible through theenvelope window, being evidence of breach and trespass of our copy right –trade name property.
You also agreed topay <Your Full name> a sum of $1,000 Australian within 21 days of thedate of our invoice for same (see attached) for each solicitation made by Linktand/or its employees and ONE MILLION DOLLARS for each breach and/or trespass ofour copy right-trade name property without it first delivering proof of claimof its authority to issue said claim – via document titled “toll fee” or“statement of account”.
You have deliveredtwo toll statements of account without delivering the further and betterparticulars we sought in order to establish your authority and jurisdiction tomake any claim against us. This has incurred a debt to us of two million andtwo thousand Australian Dollars. Find accompanying invoice for same.
Here’s what you need to do
You will need topay your debt for the amount disclosed within the attached invoice by close ofbusiness on <21 days from the date of your notice & accompanyinginvoice> by bank certified cheque made out to “<Your Title Case Name>”or by direct deposit to the account disclosed within the invoice, or notify usin writing all tolls have been withdrawn against us and no further tolls willever be issued against us or our automobiles. If you are unable to make thepayment by close of business on the <21 days from the date of yournotice> you will need to contact <Your legal name or a friend> on<Contact #> for alternative payment arrangements by close of business <21days from the date of your notice.
We look forward toeither your payment by the date disclosed above or your correspondence in sametime confirming our automobile with registration number “Your rego #>”” isentered within Linkt’s records and flagged as “exempt from Road Tolls and neverto be issued an infringement notice”.
For your benefitand in the event you were unable to reply and answer our concerns in ourprevious Notice dated <Date>, we afford you this second opportunity to doso and correct your commercial default.
“In order torespectfully meet all (alleged, presumedor implied) obligations and liabilities of <Your Title Case Name> toyou, if any, you are directed to deliver to <Your Title Case Name> swornor affirmed evidence supporting your claim of authority and/or jurisdiction tocompel us to conduct business with you and that we are compelled to pay anyamount of money disclosed within your issued toll notice or statement ofaccount and answer the following so all our (alleged, presumed or implied) liabilities and obligations to youcan be met;
1. A copyof the source document of your authority and jurisdiction over the man/womananswering to the name “<Your Title Case Name>”, and
2. Thedocument that establishes a contract, duly signed, between the parties thatdiscloses <Your Title Case Name> voluntarily waived his/her rights,consented to conduct business with Linkts and agreed to submit to yourauthority, and
3. <YourTitle Case Name> did commit/obligate/contract himself to paying tolls, and
4. Tollnotices and infringements are not invalid, illegal or repugnant to and complywith the Imperial Acts Applications Acts (Qld) 1984 and the Commonwealth ofAustralia Constitution Act 1900 (Cth) (“the Constitution”), and
5. Paymentof a toll by us is mandatory, lawful, legal and we can be compelled to pay itwithout our expressed consent, and
6. We area customer of Linkts and precisely how that disposition arose, and
7. Yourlack of full and complete disclosure to us prior to issuing any toll doesn’tinvalidate any alleged, presumed orimplied agreement or contract between Linkt and ourselves, and
a. Lack of full and complete disclosure to usprior to issuing any toll to us, and
b. Actions in misleading and/or deceiving thegeneral public, by allegedly or purportedly acting as a government entity,
is not a fraud perpetratedagainst the Commonwealth of Australia and the people.
Naturally youare not compelled to answer and deliver proof of your claim to your authorityand jurisdiction to charge us a toll when challenged by <Your Title CaseName> or anyone else, however if you are unable or elect not to deliver tous proof of claim to the above 8 paragraphs, then we take it as yourconfession, assent and agreement;
1. You have no authority or jurisdiction to doso without our consent, and
2. You’ve agreed to an equitable estoppel inthis matter, and
3. You’ve agreed the toll infringement isdischarged, and
4. You agree to never issue us a tollinfringement for any automobile affixed to our legal entity name, and
5. You agree to pay us any amount disclosed onour invoice to you for our time taken to reply to you as well as breach andtrespass of our intellectual property, our name, should you continue to pursuerecovery of your toll without your verification of claim.
It is ourunderstanding, otherwise correct us if we’re wrong, the employees of yourorganisation operate within your organisation’s own code of conduct manual andlikely drawn up along the guidelines of the Queensland Public Service’s owncode of conduct (https://www.forgov.qld.gov.au/code-conduct-queensland-public-service)whereby your employees have a duty and obligation to the general public to actwith courtesy, integrity, impartiality, honesty, openness & transparency,fairly and with accountability.
Our concerns inthis matter are;
1. Will you, your employees and Linkts abideby, uphold and comply with its code of conduct?
2. By failing, refusing or neglecting to replyto this Demand Notice answering the concerns expressed within the above eightparagraphs, but electing instead to proceed with your recovery attempts –
actionsagainst us, is that not evidence of your intent and action to circumvent yourcode of conduct and commit fraud against the Commonwealth of Australia and us?
For the clearpublic and private record we NOTICE YOU thisthird time;
1. We doNOT consent to conducting business with you, now or ever, and
2. Youare to flag immediately and certainly within 72 hours of receiving this notice,on your records that the car with registration number “<Rego #>” or anyother automobile affixed to the name <”Your Title Case Name” or YOUR ALLCAPS NAME”> is exempted from paying tolls and is not to be issued a tollnotice or infringement ever, and
3. Thatif we ever receive a toll infringement or notice, you agree to pay us $1,000Australian within 14 days of receiving our invoice, in compensation for ourtime taken to reply to your offer to contract as well as the amount disclosedwithin the attached document titled “Fee Schedule” for use of and trespass ofour trade mark/copy right property, being our name, and
4. If youdon’t wish or elect to comply with the above three directions then take thematter to court where we can expose your scam as a fraud against theCommonwealth of Australia and us.
We thank you inadvance for promptly addressing this matter by replying to and answering ourabove concerns and/or updating your records to show;
1. *Our car is flagged as “exempt from all toll chargeswithin the State of Queensland”, and
2. Allcurrent toll charges have been with drawn, and
3. We arenot required to pay any toll charges within the state of Queensland, and
4. Youwill notify us in writing confirming all the above”.
Take Notice your failure, refusal or neglect to reply to thisDemand Notice answering our above expressed concerns will be taken as your ThirdDefault.
We direct youand anticipate you will notify us in writing confirming all the four *above directions in writingby <21 days from the date of this notice>.
TAKE NOTICE the property titled “<Your Title CaseName>” and “<your lower case name>” is our intellectual property. Anytitle that is a derivative of our property, such as “Mr <Last Name>”,““<your lower case name>”, and any other derivative of our property, ifused for purposes that are detrimental to our estate or harm us, is taken as abreach of our trade marked property and we will pursue an award for damagescommitted against our estate by the offender/s for the sum of ONE MILLION AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS($1,000,000.00) per offence per each offender, pursuant to our document titled“Fee Schedule” delivered with our previous initial Notice dated 18 June 2018.
If you do notunderstand the legal ramifications disclosed above we suggest and direct you toseek legal advice.
The ONLY exception we permit to the use ofany derivative of our intellectual property is to either pay the debt you oweus or to confirm in writing our automobile has been exempted from all roadtolls. Any other correspondence trespasses our intellectual property and tradenames and will be vigorously pursued for the sum of the award disclosed withinour invoice delivered to you for breach and trespass of copyright - trade markproperty.
We reserve ourrights and dominion at all times and never waive them.
We thank you inadvance for courteously and professionally addressing this matter in timelymanner
Kindest Regards, without dishonour, illwill or frivolity,
General Executor, Grantor and Beneficiaryof estate “<Your Full Title Case Name>©TM”. All rightsreserved, none waived ever.