Home Forums Q&A Sessions Rights of way

last updated by Simke 3 months ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Ian Finley
      Participant

Looking to see if anyone has experience with utilities rights of way, we recently bought a parcel of land with a right of way attached to the deed. This is not simply a right of passage to maintain utility equipment but specifically excludes a number of activities that are not permitted within the right of way, how do we object to this infringement on our land use, after all it is by a corporation.

THX1138
      Participant

Didn’t you just agree to it when you bought the land and signed the deed?

Ian Finley
      Participant

yes we did agree by ascent, the documents were originally signed many years ago, this however does not change the fact that a corporation cannot legally enforce their own land use agenda on the landowner surely. There must be a way that we can renegotiate the terms of the contract.

Simke
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I think you can apologise for not having a clear overview of the situation and that you’d like to re-negotiate your agreement? And then put down what you’d want. He talked about apology somewhere, I think the last q&a by mark in the q&a tab, he has it there. Not sure what the situation is he’s talking about, i just happanned to jump to that part of the video. Still new :)</p>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.