Home Forums Q&A Sessions military enforcement of vaccines

5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      egate7
      Participant

I have shared Solutions Empowerment as a resource for people to join on their videos.

how do we counter this crap?

Jordan Lee
      Participant

Is there an exemption process for this vaccine?

Judith
        Participant

who is this talking and presenting this info for us? Judith

Emmett
      Participant

When we (the people) give notice to politicians for non-consent to vaccines, do those politicians bypass liability after they handover “roll-out” to the military?

Will non-consent people be on the short list for military deployed forced vaccine injection?

See also Mayor T’s take on the the Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020.  Passed in the Senate to become Federal Act No. 146 during the last hearing in 2020.
      Download the Bill here and verify for yourself: https://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/search/display/display.w3p;query=Id%3A%22legislation%2Fbillhome%2Fr6594%22

Freedom Goy
        Participant

Regardless, it is my understanding that it will come down to WHO is enforcing what.
        WHO is “the military”? WHO is giving the order, WHO is carrying out the order?
        Seeing as how the “politicians” are the ones handing the orders down to whatever man or woman is acting as military personnel, all that indicates is that more individual men/women would be held liable. The men/women acting in the role of “politicians” are still liable.

Emmett
      Participant

Thanks for your opinions. I agree. I presume that if a politician “passes the buck” over to military control, then which ever person in the corporate machine made that decision becomes liable under equity law.  But what if this politician has setup a trust based layer of isolation between his statutory person and his real world self?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.