Home Forums Q&A Sessions May 12, 2021 Q&A Session

3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      SEadmin

Taz
      Participant

I have no idea where I can write a post so I’ll try here… I’m trying to order the holiday bundle and I cannot find a coupon and the cart does not update to $695 I tried to do this yesterday morning well within the special time to order within there was 12 hours left SE have since updated that we can receive the special till midnight tonight but I do not want to be charged $5067 so I’m getting frustrated that I cannot order it I’ve emailed SE and haven’t heard back.

Taz
        Participant

All good I have managed to work it out for some reason the email wasn’t recognising I was a member despite having put in the details I kept trying not sure what I did different 😝

SEadmin

Hi Taz,

So sorry about the confusion. I am glad you worked it out. I looked into it and it seems there is a problem with our program (I have referred it to Techsupport). It happens when you are not logged in and the cart is open outside the website. You should not have been charged the full price, please email us if there are any other issues.

Regards

SE admin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.