Home Forums Q&A Sessions Help please – Where are the ”Automated Forms?”

3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      ShaunM
      Participant

Hi All,

Sorry but I cannot find where the ”Automated Forms” are??  The forms are a major reason why I took out membership here.

Would greatly appreciate some assistance with that. 🙂

KH
      Participant

Which forms are you looking for? Non-consent forms for both lock downs and va>< are found here: https://www.solutionsempowerment.com/non-consent/help/

JKouvelis101
        Participant

Hi Shaun

Go to the link below which will take you to a video to watch first,

Non Consent

Once you have watched the video, click on the orange “I have watched the video button” it will take you to watch a video you may have already watched previously. However, scroll down and follow the instructions; The account set up is to set up your forms; follow the prompts; once this has been done, that’s when you’re letters will be emailed to you. However, as Mark states, make sure you have purchased your Registered Mail envelopes first, as the numbers on these registered envelopes will need to be entered when you’re setting up your account; this will populate throughout all of the letters.

The first time you do this can be tricky.

Good luck.

Juanita

PS: I am new to this as well, and I started Round 1 last week.

ShaunM
      Participant

Thanks for your reply KH. I am after the conditional acceptance and follow up forms among others. Perhaps I have misunderstood what the automated forms are for.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.