Home Forums Q&A Sessions For MARK: KNOW YOUR RIGHTS GROUP FaceBook LIVESTREAM says A4V Discharge debt Promissory Notes ***NOT WORK***

2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
      RomeluS SalaDar
      Participant

Hello Mark and other experienced members,

Yesterday 08Aug21(SUNDAY NIGHT) on there was a KNOW YOUR RIGHTS facebook livestream with Mike Palmer, bringing up a comment STARTING from 11 min 08 seconds to 13 min 05 seconds, that says that the A4V process DOES NOT WORK and DISCHARGING DEBT Promissory Notes DOES NOT WORK.

https://www.facebook.com/knowyourrightsgroup/videos/211725374111826

I am an active listener to the SOLUTIONS EMPOWERMENT webinars and would like to become familiar with all the CONCEPTs that Mark is confident in teaching.

Could Mark comment why MANY may EXPRESS that the A4V and Promissory NOT processes HAVE NOT WORKED(or are FAKE) for people(such as the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS GROUP), that STRONGLY make public statements about the FALSE ideas of these processes.

I continue to listen to more of the webinars on this website, and will need to repeat them several times, to solidify the concept of myself being used to calling myself a FLESH AND BLOOD MAN, and becoming familiar with the history that Darren Dickson explained in his webinar. If Mark and others can comment about the processes earlier, this will supplement my KNOWLEDGE and  help me gain more confidence hearing many of the SUCCESSFUL experiences Mark has explained in is webinars.

I am open to grab many ideas explained to stand strong with the knowledge and experience of the people here.

Kindest regards,

Romelus Saladar

SEadmin

Hello Mark and other experienced members,

hi Romelus, my tech just brought your questions to my attention, thanks

Yesterday 08Aug21(SUNDAY NIGHT) on there was a KNOW YOUR RIGHTS facebook livestream with Mike Palmer, bringing up a comment STARTING from 11 min 08 seconds to 13 min 05 seconds, that says that the A4V process DOES NOT WORK and DISCHARGING DEBT Promissory Notes DOES NOT WORK.

My reply to this is:

1. Has Mike studied hard & applied either or both of the A4v or PN process, as well as learned how to hold his position? If not then on what basis is he making his allegation?

2. Over a period of many years I have personally had successes using both processes for my own (only a few) debts/liabilities but applied them to many clients with sometimes great successes, and sometimes without successes, which shows the process works & is valid. It also complies with at least 6 federal Acts in Australia.

3. Many of our members even today report to us they have had successes themselves – look at the “successes” section at top of our website.

4. I personally have only applied one PN in the last 2 years, being now 2 years ago, for a mortgage, the hardest one to get through. It only recently proceeded to Court whereby the Judge ignored our evidence & ruled in favour of the bank, despite me bringing up in Court that the bank had zero evidence to sustain its claim, that all affidavits of supporting the bank claim had been answered by us, yet all our affidavits remained unanswered and the facts unrebutted by the Bank so we moved twice for orders for summary judgment – which stopped the judge for 5 minutes on one occasion before deciding to reserve his decision so he could make the decision he required in my absence behind the scenes. Don’t ever tell me the process doesn’t work when we and our members have successes to share & the process complies with Federal legislation. Such a comment, respectfully, smacks of naivety to me or lack of proper research & application. 

The only other comment I might make is that I personally haven’t used the process of late due to excessive other commitments which take up all my time. I’m not available to take on individual jobs at this time. It may be also that the system is tightening up & is making it too challenging for new people, who haven’t the wealth & depth of experience that I’ve had, to get successes as easily as back in 2005 & thereafter.

https://www.facebook.com/knowyourrightsgroup/videos/211725374111826

I am an active listener to the SOLUTIONS EMPOWERMENT webinars and would like to become familiar with all the CONCEPTs that Mark is confident in teaching.

Could Mark comment why MANY may EXPRESS that the A4V and Promissory NOT processes HAVE NOT WORKED(or are FAKE) for people(such as the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS GROUP), that STRONGLY make public statements about the FALSE ideas of these processes. Frankly know your rights have always had digs at what we do, there seems to be a disposition of professional jealousy. Don’t know why, I only speak well of daryl & co & have known Daz since about 2000. 

They even base their workshops on ours as several of our members attest to, except theirs is more infomercials whereas I teach our attendees how to address issues themselves so as to teach them to “fish” rather than “feeding” them fish.

I continue to listen to more of the webinars on this website, and will need to repeat them several times, to solidify the concept of myself being used to calling myself a FLESH AND BLOOD MAN, and becoming familiar with the history that Darren Dickson explained in his webinar. If Mark and others can comment about the processes earlier, this will supplement my KNOWLEDGE and  help me gain more confidence hearing many of the SUCCESSFUL experiences Mark has explained in is webinars. Yes, just look at the “successes” tab. Lots of results in there, & each success has a plethora of paperwork that back up the result. Successes don’t just occur (usually) with a snap of the fingers. Its the result of a long long learning curve of massive action & fine tuning 7 reapplication. 22 years of “hitting the road”. not many people can brag that record. We have members claiming they haven’t seen anywhere in the world the processes that are shared on our website through the formal webinars & also the support docs within the shop. Even the shop material is if lucky – only 10% of what is in my own data base.

I am open to grab many ideas explained to stand strong with the knowledge and experience of the people here. That’s what we like to see, dedicated 7 determined people, who will roll up the sleeves & sink their teeth in the material 7 learn it. It’s easy to bag others, it’s not so easy to roll the sleeves up 7 dedicate to help others to get successes. it’s almost unique. We encourage people to become empowered & then to use the knowledge acquired to settle their own outstanding matters & then to help their fellow man, as the messiah taught, by him leading by example.

We have zero time to bag others. Is a waste of energy. We are builders & doers & that’s also what we attract. We hope you enjoy the website & learn the processes so you become skilled to settle all outstanding matters that come your way.

We wish you well too in all your endeavours.

Kindest Regards

Mark Pytellek, Founder, Solutions Empowerment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.